Purchasing Department

International Airfare and Lodging for Student Groups

University of Alabama students are required to register their UA sponsored or affiliated international travel with the Education Abroad office.  UA students who participate in study abroad (and complete one of the exchange, faculty-led, affiliate, non-affiliate) applications through the Education Abroad office are already registered through our office by default.  Please review the policies and procedures for international travel located on UA Study Abroad Website.

Airfare and lodging for student groups should be processed with P-Card or Miscellaneous Disbursement Voucher.